A domain name is an identity for your website. Choosing the right domain name definitely helps you to build a strong web presence for your website.
Here are 5 easy tips to help you choose your right domain name.
1. A Descriptive Domain name – Your domain name should reflect what your web site or your business is about.
2. An Easy to Remember Domain Name – Your domain name should be memorable and easy for visitors to recall and type into their web site browser.
3. A Short Domain Name – Shorter domain names are easier to remember, easier to type. Long domain name is prone to typo when visitors type into their browser.
4. An Easy to Pronounce Domain Name – Your domain name should be easy to pronounce too; so that your visitors can easily spell it correctly the first time.
5. Register Your Domain Name Now – Once you have thought of a good domain name, quickly go grab it. Register your domain name before someone else does
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.